This work is indebted a lot of people. This work would not have been possible without the inspiration and vision of these peoples.
- For whom, genuine effort was more important then results.
- Who showed me the true mirror.
My Guru — Pinal Sir
- Who introduced me to programming.
- From whose name, the landscape of Liberal Software starts.
Donald E. Knuth
- For the excellent TeX typesetting system
Everybody behind Eclipse/CDT
- For the excellent IDE
Family & Friends
- Who always gave me space in their hearts.
A lot of tools have been used behind this work. While each tool performs a specific part of it, all are equally important. I am not only the indebted to the developers of these tools, but also the community behind these tools. Many thanks to them.
Here is a list of tools used (in no particular order) 
|||To err is human. I am sure I have missed a lot of entries in the list.|
|||Both Emacs and Eclipse have been used for editing reStructuredText files. Emacs is better as reST Editor. Eclipse is better as in IDE.|